Current temps: 44° and rising
Today's High: 51°
Tonight's Low: 35° around 7AM.
Temps will NOT go near the freezing mark, there is no chance of snow accumulations.
Precip: 80%-100% throughout the day
- Until 8AM: .10-.15" - 80% RAIN
- 8AM-2PM: .10-.15" - 100% RAIN
- 2PM-8PM: .45-.60" - 100% RAIN
- 8PM-2AM: .30-.45" - 90% RAIN
- 2AM-5AM TRACE - 50% RAIN, MAYBE A FLURRY FALLING (LESS THAN .02" SNOW, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT ESPECIALLY SINCE GROUND TEMPS WILL BE 35° WITH NO CHANCE OF ANY OF IT STICKING, IT WILL SIMPLY BE SOME LIGHT SNOWFLAKES FALLING SPARSELY IF ANY AT ALL.)
Tomorrow's High 39° with no precip
Temperatures go below 32° on Sunday night at 8PM.
Tomorrow's Low: 25° however all precip on the ground will have evaporated leaving no chance of refreezing.
Winds: N 20-25 MPH G 30-40
Monday's High: near 40°
Monday's Low: 38° and rising
Precip: scattered RAIN, NO SNOW POSSIBLE
The system will make its way through over the next 26 hours, ALL of it rain until possibly the very end of the storm from 2AM-5AM Sunday night when a few flurries will have a slight chance of falling, HOWEVER less than .02" snow will fall and NONE of it will stick due to temperatures being well above freezing.